Saturday, April 30, 2011

Western Party...DIY Printables

A new client contacted me recently to do a horse-themed birthday party for her two daughters. She opted for one of my new packages, {A Little} Time For a Party where I deliver all the party goods to her a day or so before the party and she stages everything herself, with the help of a detailed binder with pictures.

She's actually having two separate parties on the same day, with about an hour "clean up" built in between them, so she can reset the kids' eating table, etc. So ambitious!

I still have more pics to edit, but here's the great DIY printables I found from Leslie Marie Designs on Etsy. She was fantastic to work with, and her stuff is adorable! I was able to fashion some of the printables into cake toppers as well, using some chipboard letters ("L" is for Lea, and we did a "Q" for her sister, Quinn). The bottom pic is the placecards for the kids' eating table...wait til you see what it was hung on...more to come, so stay tuned!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/LeslieMarieDesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment