Monday, April 18, 2011

An Under the Sea Soiree...


Mia's Mermaid Party


click on any of the pictures to make the collage bigger...

Mia had 11 of her preschool-aged pals over for her under the sea soiree on a rainy day in March {props to me for accepting the fact that it was probably not going to be spring-like on the day of her party, but rather, straight up WET}. Mia and the girlies decorated an under the sea sticker scene, made ocean necklaces, and decorated felt purses with their names, fish and shell felt stickers...Then they lunched, cupcaked, and helped Mia open presents...Whew!

Credit where credit is due:
  • Mermaid Party Printables {invites, mermaid circles, birthday banner, party favor tags}: Frog Prince Paperie {Etsy}
  • Cupcakes: Cupcake Craving
  • Party Styling: Time For a Party



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love your mermaid party!! I did a mermaid party for my daughter last year ... I love your mermaid tails on the chairs!!! SO cute!! I got your email about my website - email me directly at amy@lillianaerin.com and I will be happy to tell you more!! I tried to reply but it was from a no-reply email. =)

    ReplyDelete